Original Fiction/Other Fan Fiction
Story Index Page
Notice: This web site will self-destruct soon.
Due to the lack of time, energy, creative spark, and feedback,
I am planning to take down this site the first week of September, 2005.
The Impossible Dream
- Finally, my Facts of Life story that has taken me about a year
off and on to write it! Okay, Jo comes back into Blair's life unexpectedly,
asking for help starting a custom cycle shop. The two friends renew their
friendship, then deepen it as tragedy strikes Blair's family. This tragedy
tears Blair's marriage apart, and Jo is on hand to help pick up the pieces,
as they try to ignore undercurrents of attraction of a different kind.
Added May 29, 2005.
- Best Friends
- This is the story of two women, Sherry Cunningham and Paula Winstone,
who have been best friends for many years. Sherry wins a cruise for two,
but has recently broken up with her boyfriend, so she invites her Paula
to go with her on the cruise. On the cruise, they are confronted with
their past and just what their relationship means to them.
- Blind Dates and White Roses
- Kathy tells her friends to meet at Capri's for a blind date, telling
them that their date would be wearing a white rosebud on their lapel.
Lynn and Jerry are shocked to find out that they are both women...then
several minutes after they leave, Jerry and Len are shocked to find that
their "dates" are men...will they sort out this mix-up?
- First Christmas Alone
- Two women have lost their partners during the year, but find the meaning
of Christmas together.
- DJ is pleasantly surprised to see her drama teacher, Randie Calder,
come to work for Volcano Films. DJ's husband leaves town and she spends
a little time with Randie. Complications ensue as Randie and DJ spent
more time together...alone.
- Long Road to Love
- Tara and Emily keep crossing paths all of their lives, but only briefly
connecting. Are they fated to wind up in each other's arms, or in the
arms of others? What is at the end of the road?
- Meeting Like This
- The story of Jesse Hill and Elizabeth Weeks and how they meet and fall
in love. Jesse is a former accountant turned horse rancher and Elizabeth
is the information center director at the law firm that Jesse uses for
the ranch. Jesse has never dated a woman and Elizabeth is still getting
over the death of her lover.
- My Most Painful Memory
- Donna Lake recounts the events that lead up to her breakup with her
fiancé, and the woman who crept into her heart.
- The Unforeseen Chance
- Katherine Danbury thinks that she has quit having crushes on women until
she meets Michelle Matthews. Much to her surprise and consternation, Michelle
flirts with her - but is it innocent, or does she really mean it?
- Truck in the Rain
- State Fair, rain, trucks, dreams. Melanie and Karla look for a place
to ride out the sudden rain storm. Very short vignette.
- War of the Prophet
- The kingdoms of Edlyn and Coughlan are at war over a holy site that
contains both the Tomb of the Prophet from Edlyn and the Sacred Grove
of the Lord and Lady of Coughlan. Our action starts when the general of
the Coughlan army is captured by the general of the Edlyn army - and she
falls in love with his finance, the chief medical officer of the Edlyn
army. Warning: this is a bit lengthy, in twelve chapters.
Star Trek: Deep Space 9 Fiction
- Past Lives, Future Implications
- Ezri Dax, counselor on Deep Space Nine, is experiencing strange dreams
about Col. Kira Nerys. Are they her feelings, or those of her former host,
Star Trek: Voyager Fiction
- A Different Kind of Voyage
- This story takes place on the starship Voyager. Seven
of Nine is experiencing unfamiliar feelings and discusses them with Captain
- Command Decision (in
- After the long voyage home, Janeway finds that life is very different
on Earth. Seven of Nine breaks her engagement with Chakotay, Janeway is
tapped to lead a dangerous undercover mission to the Maquis, and Seven
insists on joining her in the mission. The mission is complicated when
Janeway, Torres, and Seven find out that the Maquis are planning to destroy
documents of highly symbolic value to Earth. Can they stop the plot in
time? Will Janeway and Seven acknowledge their feelings for each other?
back to index or on to UberXena